Outdoor Cat Houses
DIY Outdoor Cat Houses
Animals are supposedly the most beautiful discoveries of god. Thus, keeping them as pets could possibly be the best ever decision made by people. Pets are amazing. They help keep someone busy in the most fruitful way. There are different types of people in this world whose choices of pets vary. Some love dogs, the others love cats and so on. This could be a debatable topic which might be discussed some other pleasant day.
Today the cats must be chosen to be the lucky one because here all the cat stuffs are going to be discussed from now onwards. On a serious note it must be said that cats could really be a very sweet company and should be considered by each and every pet lovers who go for other animals.
Your Ten Steps To Building Outdoor Cat House- this is a quick guide that offers great tips with helpful information to get you started.
Now, talking about cats, the cat houses are something that must be considered by all the cat owners. Each and every cat must have their own houses where they are kept safe from danger. Following are some detailed information on diy outdoor cat houses. Diy stands for Do It Yourself, so the techniques of building a self made house for one’s cat is going to be discussed over here.
1. One does not have to be a carpenter in order to build a cat house. There are some minimum requirements which should be satisfied for building a self-made cat house.
2. The basic requirements are very simple and cheap. Pencils, tape, marking square, marking knife, hammer, pins, wood, glue and some paint are the basic requirements. A proper cat house could be built just with these items.
3. Firstly, one has to have the idea of the house that they want to build beforehand. Thus a drawing of the house is needed and planning the ways of executing the idea is something that needs to be done as well.
4. After this, the woods are brought into the play and the base of the house is to be made with the available woods. A plane ply must do the trick.
5. After the base is made properly and strongly, the other parts of the house is cut into shape. The front door could be over hanged with sheds in order to keep rain drops out of the house.
6. The glue, the pins and the hammers together could be used to bring together the parts of the houses and a proper house with doors, walls and a strong base happens to be built.
7. After the construction of the entire house, remains the roof which is yet to be installed. This should be done properly so that the cat inside could stay protected even when the weather becomes stormy.
8. Thus proper fixing and proper base under the roof is mandatory.
9. After the house is been made, the owner could think about including other facilities in the house by making it insulated and stuffs like that. Well, painting the house is important. Thus, choosing the best paint and applying it to make it look just the way wanted, makes it a perfectly built house for the pet cat.
Thus these were some of the diy outdoor cat houses making techniques. The experts might want to do it in a better way. But the basic architecture is this.
Remember having an outside cat house is important to prevent this from happening,
Cat Information from around the web great article.
Dozens of recently-saved friendly cats up for adoption at Gilbert rescue. East Valley Tribune. The Kitty Corral was the first enclosure at the sanctuary that houses more than 50 rescued feral cats. The recently-built Kitty Barn was originally added as a socialization area but now holds 39 of the rescued Mesa cats. About seven total cats have.…
Filed under: Outside Cat Houses
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!